- NYLT – National Youth Leadership Training (2018) – Scouts Signup now!
- Wood Badge (Adult Leadership Training) (2018) – Adults Signup now!
- Foothills District Training Links (current)
- Atlanta Area Council Training Calendar (current)
- USS Yorktown Aircraft Carrier Sign Up
- Backpacking Checkout 2018
- Sky zone Day outing
- Fall Camporall
- Winter Camp Flyer 2018
- Bethlehem Walk Lock In
You need a permission form to go on any scout trip!
Check out the Forms page for the permission form!
Don’t forget to use the new medical form for Summer Camp!
Are you planning an event?
Then check out the Activity Coordinator’s Page for resources.
Advertise it at Troop 714!
Send it to the Webmaster!
Next thing you’ll know it will be on our web page. It’s that easy!
Send it to the Newsletter Editor!
Then, it will be a section in the Troop 714 Newsletter!
Advertise Your Event On The Internet!
Do you have an event that you need to advertise? Use the Web and let everyone know. Just follow these general rules:
- Cannot have youth names linked with corresponding phone numbers or email addresses!
- Adult names and contact information can be used with their permission.
- Use generic <name>@troop714.org e-mail address if available (see Contact Us page for full list)
- Save it in a Microsoft Office Format (eg., Word, Excel, Access, Power Point), Adobe Acrobat, or in plain text.