All scouts are required to fill out this form to participate in any scout event (even if parent will be participating).
Driver Information Form and Acknowledgement
Parents need to fill this form out if they are going to drive scouts to or from an event.
Transportation Guidelines and Drivers Pledge
This document explains all transportation guidelines and the driver’s pledge, which you have to take if you are going to transport a scout to or from an event.
Scouting forms on the BSA National web site:
- BSA Activity Permission Form You are required to fill out this form to participate in an event (even if parent will be participating also).
- BSA Forms This page shows you all of the national forms.
- BSA Medical Forms (last updated 2020) This 4-part form needs to be filled out for every scout and adult annually.
Scouting forms on the Atlanta Area Council web site:
- Child Abuse Reporting Requirements Georgia and BSA contact information and forms for reporting suspected child abuse or neglect.
- NYLT Staff Application NYLT stands for national youth leadership training.
- Woodbadge Application The Woodbadge program is advanced adult leadership training.
Troop 714 Created or Modified Forms: